- Cape Carteret, NC, USA
The Penhall Company's Construction Services Divisions is hiring for Laborers with Commercial (Class A) Licenses for its Cape Carteret, NC project. This is a temporary position starting December 2012 and ending on or about April 2013.
Working hours will vary and some weekend work may be required.
- Construction experience
- Schedule flexibility, hours will vary
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability
- Must have clean MVR and maintain a positive driving record
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation
- For Safety Programs reasons; must be able to communicate in English; both verbally and in writing.
- Class A CDL is necessary
- Class C driver's license with a clean driving record is required
- Cooperation with job site supervisors
- Daily interaction with Penhall Company superintendent
- Accurate use of and maintenance of Penhall Company equipment.
- Inspection, general maintenance, security and cleanliness of all company equipment
- Responsibility of job related paperwork, pre-task planning, and forewarning of changes to ensure safety
Penhall is concerned about the safety and protection of its employees while still protecting their privacy. A clean driving record is required and all applicants will be tested for illicit substances.
GPA minimum: 2.5
Education Major: N/A
Work Authorization: Must be authorised to work in the United States
The Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled persons to apply
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!