- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Penhall Company's Phoenix, AZ Division is currently accepting applications for an ambitious Outside Sales Professionals.
You will enjoy a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where your success will be rewarded. The idea candidate will possess professional sales skills and/or experience in our industry. The ability to sell all levels of management and employees is essential to success in this position. This challenging opportunity requires the incumbent to thrive while working independently as well as contributing to the team. The fast paced Outside Sales role requires problem solving and big picture abilities to be successful in the variety of construction environments (office and job sites) that Penhall operates.
- Experience in the sawing, drilling and breaking industry
- Minimum of 2+years of proven, successful selling experience, with strong emphasis on end user construction sales.
- No restrictions on driving privileges
- Possess quantitative mathematical ability
- Highly developed territory planning & selling skills
- Cold calling skills a must
- Results driven – documented success in exceeding sales goals & business development goals
- Willingness to receive, accept and implement coaching and guidance from managers and peers
- Experience working on a base salary plus variable compensation plan
- Strong computer (Microsoft Office, Internet) skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision while constantly meeting deadlines
- Able to juggle multiple assignments and meeting multiple deadlines
- Attract, maintain, and grow customer relationships with Key, Target and New accounts.
- Excellent communication & human relation skills whether verbal, written or by phone
- Must be capable of securing new work on a daily basis.
We are concerned about the safety and protection of its employees while still protecting their privacy. A clean driving record is required and all applicants will be tested for illicit substances.
Successful candidates will receive a competitive salary, bonus plan, benefits that include medical, dental and life insurance. A 401k plans in available after meeting plan requirements. This position normally provides a company vehicle, cell phone and gas card.
At Penhall Company, we strive to build a company where promotion comes from within. Employees who distinguish themselves will be given every opportunity to advance with our organization nationally.
GPA minimum: 2.5
Education Major: N/A
Work Authorization: Must be authorised to work in the United States
Out of state applicants be prepared to discuss your relocation plan. Paid relocation is not currently available.
The Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled persons to apply.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!