- Colonial Heights , VA, USA
- Full Time
The Penhall Company's Colonial Heights, VA Division is currently accepting applications for Concrete Cutting & Demolition Operators.
Training Opportunities may be available.
- Strong mechanical aptitude is a must
- Working mathematical skills are a plus
- 3-5 years of related building or construction labor experience
- Manual dexterity and the ability to lift & be mobile with 45 or more lbs
- Proficiency in any or all of the following diamond or demolition tools; wall saw, core drill, flat saw, hand saws, ring saws, compressor tools.
- Must have clean motor vehicle record and maintain a positive driving record; an active unrestricted driver's license is a must. Many jobs sites will also require a 7 year background check.
- Deep Sawing experience a plus
- Deep core drilling experiences a plus
- Class A CDL is not necessary but a plus
- Jackhammer / compressor / air tool / diamond concrete cutting experience preferred
- Bobcat, backhoe or related equipment experience is a plus however this is a labor position
- Inspection, general maintenance, security and cleanliness of all company equipment
- Administration and management of job related paperwork
- Accurate use and maintenance of Penhall Company equipment to include, but not limited to: vehicles, diamond blades, flat saw, core drill, wall saw, jackhammer & small tools
- Financially responsible; construction service work can be inconstant in the winter. Job security can be based on proficiency and adherence to the Company's Zero Accident Culture
- A work / life balance and happiness are important; understand that because we are a service driven company, hours will vary based on customer needs.
Penhall is concerned about the safety and protection of its employees while still protecting their privacy. All applicants will be tested for illicit substances.
Penhall Company provides an appropriate range of employee benefits; medical, dental, 401 (k) and flexible spending in addition to other possible position specific options.
Out of state applicants be prepared to discuss your relocation plan. Paid relocation is not currently available.
GPA minimum: 2.5
Education Major: N/A
Work Authorization: Must be authorised to work in the United States
The Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled persons to apply.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!