- Cape Carteret, NC, USA
The Penhall Company's Construction Services Divisions is hiring Flaggers for its Cape Carteret, NC project. This is a temporary position starting December 2012 and ending on or about April 2013.
Working hours will vary and some weekend work may be required.
- Construction experience
- Schedule flexibility, hours will vary
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability
- Must have clean MVR and maintain a positive driving record
- Ability to lift 50 or more pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote Penhall's Zero Accident Culture
- For Safety Programs reasons; must be able to communicate in English; both verbally and in writing.
- Effective Communictor with others to convey information
- Direct traffic movement or warn of hazards, using signs, flags, lanterns, and hand signals.
- Guide vehicular or pedestrian traffic at construction site
- Communicate traffic circumstances, warnings and other information
- Report unsafe behavior
- Distribute traffic control signs and markers at designated points
- Class C driver's license with a clean driving record is required
- Cooperation with job site supervisors
- Daily interaction with Penhall Company superintendent
Penhall is concerned about the safety and protection of its employees while still protecting their privacy. A clean driving record is required and all applicants will be tested for illicit substances.
The Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled persons to apply
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!