- Irvine, CA, USA
- Full Time
The Penhall Company is currently accepting applications for an Equipment Washer/ Rental Yard Support. Penhall Company's Rental Divisions have earned the respect of our customers by providing world class equipment on time and in pristine condition. This position will have a direct impact on our customers and our business
- Must have clean motor vehicle record and maintain a positive driving record; an active unrestricted driver's license is a must.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to lift & be mobile with 45 or more lbs
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, procedures and strategies to ensure effective operation and use of equipment.
- Running, maneuvering, navigating, or driving vehicles or mechanized equipment
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Drive vehicles to or from workshops
- Inspect parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with standards or regulations.
- Press buttons to activate cleaning equipment or machines.
- Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, or other compounds, according to formulas.
- Pre-soak or rinse machine parts, equipment, or vehicles by immersing objects in cleaning solutions or water, manually or using hoists.
- Scrub, scrape, or spray machine parts, equipment, or vehicles, using scrapers, brushes, clothes, cleaners, disinfectants, insecticides, acid, abrasives, vacuums, or hoses.
- Turn valves or handles on equipment to regulate pressure or flow of water, air, steam, or abrasives from sprayer nozzles.
- Clean and polish vehicle windows.
- Rinse objects and place them on drying racks or use cloth, squeegees, or air compressors to dry surfaces.
- Lubricate machinery, vehicles, or equipment or perform minor repairs or adjustments, using hand tools.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Penhall is concerned about the safety and protection of its employees while still protecting their privacy. All applicants will be tested for illicit substances.
Penhall Company provides an appropriate range of employee benefits; medical, dental, 401 (k) and flexible spending in addition to other possible position specific options.
Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
Out of state applicants be prepared to discuss your relocation plan. Paid relocation is not currently available.
The Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled persons to apply.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!