- Etobicoke, ON, CAN
- Full Time
The Graff Company ULC, a Subsidiary of Penhall Company and North America's largest Concrete Cutting and Drilling Company is currently hiring X-Ray Techs for its Toronto Location. This is a position that, through strong leadership, direction and proven standard operating procedures, can offer stability and respect within the concrete cutting and demolition industry.
Exceptional candidates will have the ability to think creatively while making only justifiable changes to ensure a safe and predictable environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Co-operate with job site supervisor & customers
- Complete all required paperwork including Field Reports, time sheets, Pre-Task planning and submit daily
- Complete all aspects of the job in a safe manner as per OH&S Act & Regulations including the Company Health & Safety Program
- Ensure all property of the Company is kept maintained, clean and in good working order (vehicles, tools, scan equipment etc...)
- Daily interaction with Dispatch, Administration, Safety Professional, Shop Mechanics & Management personnel as required
- The ability to interpret, report and communicate the results of the service to the customer to deliver the best solutions to their needs.
- Interpreting of GPR data and EM utility locating equipment
- Transportation, accurate use and maintenance of Company equipment to include but not limited to GPR, EM, Core drill equipment & small tools
- Strong technical & mechanical ability a must
- Ability to lift 45lbs or more
- Must have clean MVR and maintain a positive driving record
- We are a service driven company, hours will vary based on customer's needs
- After hours work will be required
- Opportunities for travel and/ or overtime work does exist so availability is a must
- Commercial Construction, surveying, or utility locating experience preferred
- Damage Prevention Technician (DPT) status a plus
- Class G drivers license is required with a clean driving record
- Class D drivers licence a plus
*Out of state/Province applicants please be prepared to discuss your relocation plan and availability.*
The Graff and Penhall Company are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled persons to apply.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!