- Raleigh, NC, USA
- Full Time
The Penhall Company's Raleigh Division is currently accepting applications for a Shop Mechanic with Hydraulic, Electrical and Mechanical experiences related to the construction industry. This fast paced & challenging position requires sound actions and problem solving abilities, while working within the standard operating procedures, to achieve the bottom line results required.
This position has the authority & responsibility over a variety of material that Penhall uses daily in a number of new environments. While there will be a freedom from the routine and control, the big picture capable employee will be able to find more time in the day by relying on sound actions within the structure provided from Penhall leadership.
- Ability to lift and be mobile with 50+ lbs.
- All candidates must provide their own tools
- 3-5 years experience as a mechanic in a related industry at similar level of responsibility.
- Working knowledge of diesel engines, electrical and hydraulic components
- Welding (MIG, TIG or ARC) and fabrication experience a plus
- Must have clean MVR and maintain a positive driving record
- Familiarity with Penhall Company diamond blade equipment a plus
- Experience accurately working a range of maintenance issues on trucks & small equipment
- Oil changes
- Adjust/replace brakes
- Troubleshoot & repair diesel engines
- Primarily an in-house position, but may require some field assistance
- Preventative maintenance on all Penhall Company fleet vehicles & equipment
- Explore and diagnose Hydraulic system issues
- Identification and daily interaction with Penhall Company field, dispatch and management personnel
The Penhall Company offers a comprehensive basic benefits package that includes medical, dental and life insurance. A 401(k) plan is available after meeting plan requirements.
A clean driving record is required and all applicants will be tested for illicit substances.
GPA minimum: 2.5
Education Major: N/A
Work Authorization: Must be authorised to work in the United States
The Penhall Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled persons to apply.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!