- Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Full Time
The Penhall Company's Phoenix Highway Diamond Grooving and Grinding Divisionis currently in need of a Tanker driver to team up with our highway grooving and grinding operations. Former heavy equipment experience is a plus. After a trial period of employment you will be crossed trained to operate several different pieces of equipment used in the field.
- Transport tanker from state to state teamed up along with our grinder transport truck & equipment operator. Operate tanker safely and efficiently while onsite and to the washout area.
- Interact with job site supervisors
- Responsibility of daily job related paperwork & safety planning for the job.
- Inspection, repair & general PM maintenance, and cleanliness of all company equipment.
- Responsible for safe operation of equipment.
- Applicant must have an excellent work related safety record.
- Be mechanically inclined.
- Experienced CDL driver with previously established driving miles & tanker endorsement.
- Previous heavy equipment with road and highway work experience is a plus.
- Must have clean 5 year MVR.
- Financially responsible; construction service work can be inconstant in the winter. Understand that because we are a service driven company, hours will vary based on weather conditions and or customer needs.
- This is a travel intense position. You must be available for out of town work 1-4 weeks at a time.
- Manual dexterity and the ability to lift and be mobile with 45 or more lbs. a must.
- Penhall Company operators and leadership team believe in a Zero Accident Culture that creates a secure work environment. A safety pre-task / JHA of each job is required to eliminate any safety hazards on the job prior to starting the work.
- Cooperation with our customers, sales team, dispatch and management provide Penhall operators the structure and direction to meet any and all challenges with proven operating procedures. Penhall employees provide an unmatched level of service nationwide that has earned the respect of many trades and throughout numerous industries.
Training & Benefits:
Penhall Company provides a range of basic employee benefits; medical, dental 401(k) and flexible spending.
Penhall Company is concerned about safety. A clean driving history & safety record is required and all applicants will be tested for illicit substances.
The Penhall Company is an equal opportunity Employer, Penhall Company encourages qualified females, minorities, veterans and disabled persons to apply.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!